For Sale – Shaw 650 – Situation Normal
Shaw 650, Situation Normal
Up for sale is one of the best kept Shaw 650s in Aus, even could be on of the best kept sports boats in Aus. Always immaculately maintained and amazingly presented. She has full covers for road travel and has lots of gear to get you on the water in any conditions. The boat has a simple layout to keep it light and quick. Sister ship to 2 times ASBA Nations winner “The Stig” 2020/2021 SMS rating of 0.799.
- 2010 NZ production hull no.2
- Ctec mast (newly painted)
- Ctec spin pole and boom
- Hood mainsail, No.1 jib and No.2 jib. In very good condition. Slightly bigger mainsail than others.
- Norths mainsail, No.1 jib and No.2 jib. In good condition. I use these for club level sailing.
- Evolution mainsail and No.1 jib. In brand new condition. Only used in 1 nationals and 1 QLD states which never had over 15kts of wind. These are the SMS rated sails.
- Norths big VMG assy runner. In as new condition
- Norths AP assy kite. In good condition
- Hood VMG assy runner. In good condition
- NZ sails assy reacher. In good condition
- Norths assy chicken chute. In good condition
- Norths code 0. In very good condition
- 2017 3.5hp tohatsu outboard. In immaculate condition
- All sheets, halyards and control line in good condition and most built by Wet Tec Rigging
- All stays and turn buckles replace by Lambourne Rigging 2020
- Custom light weight keel crane with block and tackle system
- Reinforced rudder gudgeons
- New SoPac hatches
- Full sunbrella road cover in very good condition
- Tacktic wireless depth sounder
- Gal trailer fully restored in 2019 with new axle, springs, wiring, LED lights, bearings and seals, bearing buddys, new tires on alloy mags and vinyl under hull protection
- EVA deck tread (dog bone patten) floor in very good condition.
If you want to get into a quick and amazingly presented Shaw 650 sports boat this is the boat for you.
Contact via Email for more info.